How exciting….it is like making a new friend….and even better, a friend who likes to come back and visit.
Thank you, Kweenmama, for the tagging 🙂
Since I am fairly new to the blogosphere…I don’t know much about tagging. Since I can be a little slow when it comes to technical things (what? you say ‘tagging’ isn’t technical? well, it feels like it…there is so much new terminology for me to learn.) I suppose this is just a precursor for how I will feel when my kids get old enough to listen to music I might not like….or when texting is out and the new fad is ‘in’ and I am left with my eyes crossed, staring into space wishing for the ‘good ‘ol days’.
Ok…Kweenmama was kind enough to post the rules on her site….so here they are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (I’ve tagged people I truly enjoy reading…some are funny (correction, hilarious), some are witty and intelligent and some are just so sassy I can’t stand it!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (I’m sorry, but I have to admit, I don’t quite know what this means…but I can do the other 5!)
6 Random things about ExtraordinaryMommy
1) I met my husband working in television….he was the Weekend Sports guy and I did Weekend News for a local TV station (and we do nothing of the sort now)
2) If I could only have four foods for the rest of my life, I would choose cheese, potatoes, peanut butter and chocolate. I’m obviously a carb kind of girl.
3) I sometimes entertain the notion of running away to an island, buying a catamaran and taking tourists on little spins around the island (spending all of my time barefoot)
4) My dad is a national political talk show host….I won’t tell you who he is or who he works for lest you feel compelled to make assumptions about my political views.
5) When giving birth to my daugher, I learned how many women used to die during childbirth. Fortunately, my OB is divine and extraordinarily good at her job.
6) I do a mean impression of ‘Flower’ – the skunk from Bambi. I’m scared to say there is a video of it floating around from my college days.
Now….for my 6 bloggy friends: You’ve been tagged. It is ok if you don’t know me yet. I’ve been watching you, I mean reading your blogs 🙂
Clemson Girl and the Coach Clemson Girl -It appears you were recently tagged and responded…so, don’t feel compelled to do it again….I just want to send people to you 🙂 I’ll consider you my bonus tag.
And the rest of you….head to visit these people…you may just find yourself heading back again and again like I do.